Date: Thursday February 25th, 2021
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am Central
Please join us for a Virtual Tour of Crafts Technology; a manufacturing and engineering company out of Elk Grove Village IL.
Crafts Technology is a producer of engineered tooling that continually enhances the utilization & performance of industrial equipment.
Crafts harnesses a 4 pillar approach to provide significant value to the industrial marketplace.
- Culture of Ownership
- Materials Engineering
- State of the Art Manufacturing
- Engineering Innovation
Some highlight of the tour will include the following:
- Micro Manufacturing – Producing features below .001″
- Skills Matrix – Visual Representation of Cross Training and Addressing the Skills Gap
- KPI Management – See how KPI’s throughout the operation help promote efficiency and company success.
- CNC Precision Grinding – see the evolution of manual to CNC while holding tolerances below .0001″
- Ownership – See how Equity for all translates to success for the company.
Prepare to take the CMFgT exam and become a SME Certified Manufacturing Technologist. Career Pathway: ? Outcome: ? Duration: 6 separate 3 hours sessions Course Fee: $900 + $ $150 (Fundamentals of Manufacturing Package) CSSBB Body of Knowledge: Enterprise-Wide...
Prepare to take the CMFgT exam and become a SME Certified Manufacturing Technologist. Career Pathway: ? Outcome: ? Duration: 6 separate 3 hours sessions Course Fee: $900 + $ $150 (Fundamentals of Manufacturing Package) CSSGB Body of Knowledge: Six Sigma &...
? Career Pathway: Outcome: Duration: ? Course Fee: $900 + $ $150 (Fundamentals of Manufacturing Package) Phase I – Exam Exam content is linked to the Lean Bronze Body of Knowledge. Candidates are expected to successfully pass...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Become an SME Member
Join a network of people passionate about engineering and manufacturing.
Join Our Newsletter
Get monthly updates on our posts, information and events.