Date: Thursday February 25th, 2021
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am Central
Please join us for a Virtual Tour of Crafts Technology; a manufacturing and engineering company out of Elk Grove Village IL.
Crafts Technology is a producer of engineered tooling that continually enhances the utilization & performance of industrial equipment.
Crafts harnesses a 4 pillar approach to provide significant value to the industrial marketplace.
- Culture of Ownership
- Materials Engineering
- State of the Art Manufacturing
- Engineering Innovation
Some highlight of the tour will include the following:
- Micro Manufacturing – Producing features below .001″
- Skills Matrix – Visual Representation of Cross Training and Addressing the Skills Gap
- KPI Management – See how KPI’s throughout the operation help promote efficiency and company success.
- CNC Precision Grinding – see the evolution of manual to CNC while holding tolerances below .0001″
- Ownership – See how Equity for all translates to success for the company.
CEO Bob Willig sat down with SME Chicagoland to get to know one another and share ideas about how to improve the SME membership experience, how to attract and retain new members (especially early career professionals and students), and the role both corporate and members can play in advancing SME.
Check out the recording!
Prepare to take the CMFgT exam and become a SME Certified Manufacturing Technologist. Career Pathway: ? Outcome: ? Duration: 6 separate 3 hours sessions Course Fee: $900 + $ $150 (Fundamentals of Manufacturing Package) CSSBB Body of Knowledge: Enterprise-Wide...
Prepare to take the CMFgT exam and become a SME Certified Manufacturing Technologist. Career Pathway: ? Outcome: ? Duration: 6 separate 3 hours sessions Course Fee: $900 + $ $150 (Fundamentals of Manufacturing Package) CSSGB Body of Knowledge: Six Sigma &...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Become an SME Member
Join a network of people passionate about engineering and manufacturing.
Join Our Newsletter
Get monthly updates on our posts, information and events.